PJO Insurance Brokerage approaches insurance solutions from the view of the client, understanding what their concerns are, researching what their insurance needs are from the industry they are operating in, and creating an insurance plan that will fit their particular needs. We are an independent insurance agency, which means that we are not tied to any one carrier. By being an independent broker, we are able to access numerous carriers which results in an advantage for our clients in finding the proper coverage for their Arizona business. Instead of only having one option for their Arizona Insurance needs, they may have several carriers and plans to choose from.
- Architects, Engs & Construction
- Assisted & Independent Living Facilities, Skilled & Intermediate Care Facilities, Retirement Apartments & Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Bonding Insurance
- Builders Risk/Cost of Construction Insurance
- Child Care Business Insurance
- General Liability Insurance For Business
- Umbrella Insurance For Business
- Contractors, All License Classes Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Fidelity & Crime Policies
- Pollution Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Policies
- Property/Inland Marine Coverage
- Night Club And Bar Insurance
- Roofing Company Insurance
- Start-Up Insurance Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
With our brokers having over 60 years of combined insurance experience, PJO Insurance Brokerage has committed to perform at a level above the rest, drawing on the finest resources to deliver the best products and service to our clients with unmatched personal attention and superior customer service. Here, at PJO Insurance Brokerage, we understand that each client is unique and will require their own insurance plan. Whether your Arizona business is just starting out or has been in business for years, our agents the resources and expertise to handle your insurance needs.
PJO Insurance Brokerage has access to many of the AM Best-rated companies available, thereby providing a broad scope of business insurance policies and coverage options to fit most of your Arizona Company’s insurance needs. We have access to markets for your Arizona Business such as:
- Arizona General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance in AZ
- AZ Product Liability Insurance
- Phoenix Cyber Liability Insurance
- Excess/Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers Coverage
- Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance
- AZ Property & Inland Marine Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- And Other Coverage Options
to name just a few of the insurance coverages that PJO Insurance Brokerage has to offer. Also, we have markets for those hard to place risks, such as roofers, welders, and new ventures.
Our Scottsdale business insurance agents pride themselves in our dedication to servicing our clients by getting to know our client’s business, asking as many questions that are necessary to understand and evaluate each risk, so when we present an insurance plan for the client, it will include the proper coverage, because protecting the company and the client is our first priority. By thoroughly reviewing our clients’ business operations, PJO Insurance Brokerage is better prepared to show the client several insurance coverages that will assist their company in having the proper coverage should they suffer a disaster or a claim.
If your company would like to see how having professional, experienced brokers handle their Arizona Company’s insurance coverage requirements, please call PJO Insurance Brokerage today to allow our agency to go to work for your business, ensuring that your insurance needs are met with the appropriate coverage and with customer service second to none. We look forward to hearing from you.