Restaurants/Bars/Night Clubs Insurance
One of the most competitive fields of business there is in this country is the Restaurant, Bar & Nightclub business, and those who want to continue to operate and stay successful need every advantage they can possibly get because of the unique field they are in. This also applies to their insurance needs since they can be different than most businesses out there. In reviewing insurance needs, many times businesses share common insurance requirements, but if your business is an owner of a Restaurant, a Bar, or a Nightclub, the risks your business will face will be much different and will require a more complete insurance program. Here are some primary insurance coverages your business will require:
This type of insurance coverage will protect your business from bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury claims made by someone else. Just having an Arizona General Liability Insurance Policy alone will not cover every exposure your operation could have, and here are some additional coverages to consider:
Liquor (Dram Shop) Liability Coverage
This particular type of coverage is an absolute must for your business since standard commercial general liability policies exclude coverage for the sale of alcohol, and a liquor liability policy will protect you in the event of property damage or bodily injury or both caused by one of your customers who is intoxicated and was served liquor by your establishment. Having Liquor Liability Insurance can aid your business by covering your legal fees and any damages awarded.
When starting a business of this type, it is very likely that the largest expense you will incur is the cost of the restaurant/bar equipment, coolers, inventory, and the many improvements you have made to the building to make your establishment the place to go. Securing proper coverage can protect your investment in case of fire, windstorm, vandalism or other unforeseen events.
- Architects, Engs & Construction
- Assisted & Independent Living Facilities, Skilled & Intermediate Care Facilities, Retirement Apartments & Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Bonding Insurance
- Builders Risk/Cost of Construction Insurance
- Child Care Business Insurance
- General Liability Insurance For Business
- Umbrella Insurance For Business
- Contractors, All License Classes Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Fidelity & Crime Policies
- Pollution Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Policies
- Property/Inland Marine Coverage
- Night Club And Bar Insurance
- Roofing Company Insurance
- Start-Up Insurance Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
There are additional coverages that we feel your company should strongly consider such as Business Interruption Coverage, Equipment Breakdown, Food Spoilage, Sewer and Drain Backup, Glass, and Sign coverage to name just a few of the insurance coverages that your company should consider. In addition, depending on the type of operation yours may be, you may need insurance coverage for an expensive and rare wine and/or liquor collection. If your establishment has a brewery, there will be a need for specialized coverage for that part of the operation. Since cash will be a big part of your business, consider Crime coverage for money and securities as well.
Running a restaurant, bar, or night club requires finding the right broker who understands your business and can put together the proper insurance plan for your business. PJO Insurance Brokerage, as an independent agency, can find the right program for your establishment. Please call today to sit down with an experienced and professional broker to discuss your many insurance options.