Commercial General Liability Insurance
No matter what type of business you have, it is imperative that you acquire Scottsdale General Liability Insurance for your particular business. By acquiring this insurance, it will be your first line of defense in protecting your business. We, at PJO Insurance Brokerage, have access to an array of markets and the expertise to find the right coverage and limits for you whether you are a contractor, small business owner, or a home-based business. In addition, we offer you other policies to protect other aspects of your business that general liability insurance may not cover.
Commercial general liability insurance is necessary for all businesses. It protects against several different risks that corporations are subjected to, like lawsuits for things covering anything from slander to property damages to covering the cost of settlement bonds that may be needed in the case of a summary judgment against your company. Also, in the event that an incident/injury were to happen due to an irresponsible act, this insurance coverage would most likely protect your company.
Arizona Commercial Insurance
- Architects, Engs & Construction
- Assisted & Independent Living Facilities, Skilled & Intermediate Care Facilities, Retirement Apartments & Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Bonding Insurance
- Builders Risk/Cost of Construction Insurance
- Child Care Business Insurance
- General Liability Insurance For Business
- Umbrella Insurance For Business
- Contractors, All License Classes Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Fidelity & Crime Policies
- Pollution Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Policies
- Property/Inland Marine Coverage
- Night Club And Bar Insurance
- Roofing Company Insurance
- Start-Up Insurance Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Liability comes in many forms. We can also provide professional employment practices liability insurance to cover owners from lawsuits for discriminatory or unfair hiring practices, all too common sources of lawsuits in the business world. Arizona General Liability insurance is a good starting point when it comes to protecting any entity.
All companies should look into getting Arizona general liability insurance that suits their type of business. Different types of businesses face different types and levels of risk. The cost of the insurance package may depend on the level of risk that a business is assessed with and, therefore, low risk type of businesses need not worry about carrying a high cost for insurance premiums. This type of insurance can respond to claims against your business for personal injuries, property damages, and various other types of claims providing your company with legal defense.
If you would like to us to put a detailed insurance plan in place for your Scottsdale business, please feel to contact us by email or by giving us a call at 480-248-7495.