Starting Up the Proper Way
November 23, 2012 – Orange County, California
One of the best things about Orange County, CA is the incredible entrepreneurial spirit that is displayed everyday when hundreds of new business entities start the long path to building a successful company. In reading the latest issue of the local business journal, I saw such diverse start-up businesses as a weight-loss device company, a medical research company, a software company bringing out several new games for your mobile device, and numerous small businesses. In fact, I think I counted over seventy-five new businesses starting that week. One of the things that all these new entrepreneurs have in common is that they spent many hours researching what area in which they would have the best chance of success, studied the market to gauge what the demand would be for their particular product or service, and, last, but most important, followed their passion for whatever path that makes them work seven days a week, often deep into the night, with little or no pay to see their dream come true on their journey to making themselves and their companies highly successful. Most new entrepreneurs have done extensive planning for their product or service and have their game plan completed which will include due diligence, product research, market research, and financial planning. The next step in your business plan should be an insurance plan that fits your needs and protects your hard-earned assets.
We know that there is such a wide array of new business ventures being started everyday. Some businesses may have their own building or office, some may have equipment, and some may have employees. With so many variables to consider these days, one of smartest moves a new business owner can make is to call or sit down with PJO Insurance Brokerage to design an insurance program that will fit your business and its needs.
Written By: Patrick O’Neill – Owner
107 Via Estrada, Unit A
Laguna Woods, California 92637
Category: Liability Insurance
California Business Blog
- Worker’s Comp – Just A Few Notes
- “TO ONE & ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!”
- “The Role of Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Insurance”
- Why EPLI Should Be Part of Your Insurance Program
- “Have You Caught Start-Up Fever?”
- Have You Looked at Your Insurance Program Lately?
- The Importance of Professional Liability
- Some Very Important Notes On Insurance
- Reviewing Your Current Orange County Insurance Policies?
- Some Very Important Notes On California Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance, Vital to Your California Company
- Proper Use of Sub-Contractors in Your California Business
- The OC Entrepreneurial Spirit – Alive & Doing Well
- Having an Umbrella Policy Makes Good Sense
- A Few Thoughts on Shopping for Commercial Insurance in Orange County
- The New Year Is Upon Us!!
- Insurance Coverage & the Independent Contractor
- Do I Need Professional Liability Insurance or Just General Liability Insurance For My CA Business?
- Craft Breweries & Brew Pubs Taking Off
- Revisiting General Liability Insurance
- Cyber Coverage, 2.0!!
- Manufacturing, it’s a whole new ball game!!
- Understanding Pollution Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Coverage, A Brave New World
- Looking Ahead to What’s in Store for the Insurance Market
- Starting Up the Proper Way