Special Events Insurance
Whether you are planning a corporate function, concert, or even a wedding, there may be an insurance plan to fit your specific needs.
Your special event now may be covered by insurance:
- Limits up to $1 million General Liability
(300/300 liquor limits are available; Medical payments – $1,000
- Personal/Advertising Injury included; Food products are included in the General Aggregate)
- No Deductible
- Events lasting more than one day are acceptable.
- Events with up to 10,000 attendees can qualify for GL and Liquor for most risks.
- Events that include moon bounces, trampolines, and pony rides are eligible. (coverage for any resulting injuries is excluded)
- Automatic coverage for volunteers, temporary, or leased workers, and committee members
- Defense costs outside policy limits covered by Arizona Business Insurance
- Set-up and Take-Down coverage is available.
- Rain Date Coverage is available.
- Coverage for damage to rented premises
- Dunking tanks, fireworks/bonfires, activities involving firearms, overnight camping, on-water, and medical/health screening events are prohibited.
Special Events eligible risks include:
- Beer Gardens/Tents
- Motor Car Races
- Holiday Parties
- Sporting Events
… and many more events, outings and shows! We invite you to contact us to discuss your insurance needs.
Insuring Event Planners and providing coverage for event planning companies is a business best left to the competent and competitive agents of PJO brokerage. We provide Phoenix Insurance for businesses and policies for corporations of all sizes, whether you are a mega corporation or an independent event planner seeking a policy to limit your liability.
4103 East Prickly Pear Trail
Phoenix, AZ 85050