Whether you are planning a corporate function, concert, or even a wedding, there may be an insurance plan to fit your specific needs.
Your special event now may be covered by insurance:
- Limits up to $1 million General Liability
(300/300 liquor limits are available; Medical payments – $1,000
- Personal/Advertising Injury included; Food products are included in the General Aggregate)
- No Deductible
- Events lasting more than one day are acceptable.
- Events with up to 10,000 attendees can qualify for GL and Liquor for most risks.
- Events that include moon bounces, trampolines, and pony rides are eligible. (coverage for any resulting injuries is excluded)
- Automatic coverage for volunteers, temporary, or leased workers, and committee members
- Defense costs outside policy limits covered by Arizona Business Insurance
- Set-up and Take-Down coverage is available.
- Rain Date Coverage is available.
- Coverage for damage to rented premises
- Dunking tanks, fireworks/bonfires, activities involving firearms, overnight camping, on-water, and medical/health screening events are prohibited.